This could be dangerous. Mostly for me...and a bit scary.
What's the worst that could happen? A little tomato throwing at the computer screen (please don't do that, it will kill your great screen resolution! :)
- I abhor clowns. Like, they make me hyperventilate and nauseous. I am petrified. Go ahead and give my future kids a pass on being well rounded by going to the circus.
- I cannot chew odd numbers of food items. I have to have an M&M on each side of my mouth. If my hubby gives me three, he knows he gets the odd one out!
- I have a big dream. To live in an old farmhouse with a passel of children and my precious husband. To cook every meal just like my grandma did, well most every meal. ;) Y'all come back now, you hear?
- I sing. A lot. Mostly when I am alone. Sometimes when I am not. My husband gets this big grin on his face when he walks in on me "mid-belt".
- I read multiple books at one time. Which is not the most effective practice, I just get easily distracted!
- I can put a lizard to sleep. It is the best thing ever!!!! Thanks to my uncle for teaching me!
- I make enough jelly to last us through the year. We love some PBJ in our house and since I make jelly for Christmas gifts each year, I also make enough for us! I cannot remember the last time I bought store jelly. It's been at least 5 years.
- I check Instagram at 4:50 a.m. It's a habit I am truly working to stop. I am supposed to be up spending time with Jesus but I always want to check it first. It is a thorn in my side. Keep me accountable peeps! All of you who are up at 4:50!
- I am pretty sure that I have watched every episode of Friends. In fact, just so that I can say that with full confidence and certainty, I am re-watching all 10 seasons on Netflix. Any other junkies in the house?
- I am terrified that after saying all that, people will flee. Fast. I am so thankful that we have a God that made us all unique and beautifully quirky! If you will be patient with mine, I promise to do the same!
I love you all and feel free to share with me your random secret quirks! I would love to feel as though I am not alone!
Love and Laughter,