The thought of being in front of the camera can be daunting to so many of us. Myself included.
Thoughts of which outfits look better with live oaks or will this dress get too sandy on the beach.
Will my makeup be too light or too heavy? Are my arms going to look big? I'm not really sure how to stand, or smile, or ANYTHING!
I have been right where you are friend. Worried, stressed, tired. All before I ever stepped in front of the camera.
Here are some tips for making your session the best ever!
- Hire a professional
- Your photographer can make or break your experience. Hire one that knows how to put your body in the best position to be photographed. Photographers can also help you with outfit ideas as well! :)
- Get a professional makeup artist to do your makeup. Believe me, your daily routine will not show up in photos the way you had hoped. Someone who is an expert in the artistry of makeup can contour your face to look its very best on camera!
- Get some sleep
- The night before the session, make sure you get a full night's rest! Sleep is one of the best beauty regimens created! Your skin and eyes will thank you!
- Drink plenty of water
- The day before and the day of the session, drink plenty of water. Your skin looks weak and lacks glow when you are dehydrated. The more water you drink, the more your skin will firm and glow in front of the camera.
- Bring your smile
- Your best accessory is your smile. It smooths out lines on your face, gives you a natural look, and changes your whole posture. Your smile can come out the best when you have turned the stress of prepping for a session over to professionals, got plenty of sleep, and stayed hydrated!
Ready for your next session? Click HERE to get started!
Love and Laughter,